It is English Tourism week from 30 March – 7 April. An annual celebration of all the great experiences, attractions and places to stay England has to offer. We are obviously biased but Devon is definitely one of the top destinations to visit and has something for everyone…
- Beautiful beaches on the north and south coasts to surf, sunbathe or build sandcastles
- Not one but two National Parks – Dartmoor and Exmoor to trek, cycle or kayak
- Animal encounters…from donkeys, to sheep, to penguins, to bees
- 30+ National Trust properties as well as castles and caves to explore
- Vineyards, distilleries and breweries and amazing farm shops when you want to indulge
While exploring all of these fantastic places you can stay with us at Valleyside Escapes, luxury glamping set in beautiful surroundings. A home from home providing everything needed for a relaxing and fun holiday.
To celebrate English Tourism week we are offering 10% discount on any short break or week stay throughout 2019 when booked during the week and by 7 April. Use the following codes:
ETW – SHORT BREAK or ETW – WEEK HOLIDAY
Don’t wait a moment longer – book your holiday now! For more information on places to go click here – Visit Devon.