Essential Glamping Info
What we provide
We provide the following to help make your glamping holiday as easy and comfy as possible:
- Extra throws and hot water bottles
- Space for hanging your clothes including hangers
- A welcome pack containing milk, tea, coffee, bread and some local treats
- Cooking essentials – condiments, butter, olive oil
- Household essentials – foil, washing up liquid and cloths, tea towels
- A basket of logs and fire lighting equipment
If you are staying with very young children we can also provide a travel cot, high chair and step for bathroom.
Cars are parked adjacent to the orchard but your luggage can be dropped at the glamping field.
The path to the glamping field is quite steep at the top and therefore is not recommended for anyone who has mobility difficulties.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome and are charged at £15 each. We allow one large dog or two small dogs in each tent. Dogs are requested to be kept on the lead on the path between the car park and glamping field as there are sheep roaming within the orchard. We provide dog bowls and treats.